Thursday, June 6, 2013

About Us

Hey guys! If you want to know a little bit more about us you're in the right place! We're two friends that decided to start a joint blog and, seeing as we just graduated high school, we saw this as the perfect time to do it. We met in Tokyo at school in 6th grade and in the fall we're headed off to London for uni! This is a big step in our lives and since everything's going to change, we hope to use this blog  to document our lives and maybe inspire others to try new things and to make the most of every day and every opportunity that comes your way.

Ashley: Hey everyone! I'm Ashley and I'm the girl on the left of the profile picture (if you're curious). I'm half French half American but I've lived in Tokyo almost my whole life, with bits in Shanghai, the South of France, Versailles, and Chicago here and there. I speak fluent French and English and I speak some Spanish too. I'd love to learn more languages like Italian and Portuguese! (Yes I'm a language junkie). I love traveling and trying new foods and I'm an extreme shopaholic. I'm also a bit of a football fan (not American football just to clarify). Hope you enjoy our blog! If you want to follow me on instagram here's the link to that and I also have a tumblr.

Karan: Hi:) My name is Karan and I am born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. I am half Japanese and half American, but people tell me I look otherwise. I have a passion for art and photography; I am going to art school in London this fall (and I'm super excited too!) Football and volleyball are my favorite sports and I love working out. I've lived in Tokyo my whole life so I speak fluent Japanese and English. Traveling! I am in love with traveling and exploring new places (quite obsessed actually) I like to make the most of every day:) I am quite the food and shopping connoisseur as well. Hopefully for you viewers out there, you find out blog somewhat inspiring and motivational to go out and make new discoveries. "Not all those who wander are lost" :) Check out my tumblr and my instagram!! Follow me:) xx

Most of our blog posts will be together but if we're ever apart we'll try to post individual and that way we can also update each other about our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment